Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,745 Dinar (£2,133) in Stoke-on-Trent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)