Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15473 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,412 Dinar (54,364 kr) in Stockholm.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)