Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15489 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,093 Dinar (19,967 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 2 hours ago)