Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 688 Dinar (861 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)