Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,666 Dinar ($4,187) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)