Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,302 Dinar (C$3,981) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)