Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 LYDX / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,975 Dinar (EC$11,504) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 3 hours ago)