Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.315 LYDX / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 30% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,960 Dinar (EC$11,896) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)