Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.442 LYDX / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,522 Dinar (EC$10,818) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)