Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,537 Dinar (EC$31,372) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)