Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,336 Dinar (EC$8,564) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)