Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49090 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,066 Dinar (EC$10,320) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)