Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,764 Dinar (CHF 6,235) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)