Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02136 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,503 Dinar (₨117,198) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)