Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,374 Dinar (₨64,360) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)