Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,696 Dinar (₨128,391) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)