Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01990 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,110 Dinar (₨55,770) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 2 hours ago)