Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10258 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,126 Dinar (R 30,474) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)