Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,117 Dinar (2,028 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)