Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,122 Dinar (2,032 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)