Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,518 Dinar (4,323 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)