Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43069 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,477 Dinar (R$ 5,751) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (33 minutes ago)