Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,492 Dinar (1,450,366 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)