Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00453 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,025 Dinar (668,367 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)