Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,826 Dinar (3,646 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (29 minutes ago)