Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,385 Dinar (2,898 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)