Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02305 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 950 Dinar (руб 41,199) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)