Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10856 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,612 Dinar (руб 68,269) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)