Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.776 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 666 Dinar (859 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)