Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 661 Dinar (803 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)