Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02654 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,941 Dinar (73,123 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)