Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02604 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,494 Dinar (57,347 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)