Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29676 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 648 Dinar (2,183TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)