Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35811 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 689 Dinar (1,924TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)