Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,950 prices entered by 1,086 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 LYD / SGD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,483 Dinar (SGD $9,408) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)