Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,405 prices entered by 1,006 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.004 LYD / SGD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,765 Dinar (SGD $16,707) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)