Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,911 prices entered by 1,099 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 LYD / SGD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,554 Dinar (SGD $9,545) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)