Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,160 Dinar (COL$2,533,119) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (36 minutes ago)