Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 669 Dinar (COL$1,378,354) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)