Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21846 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,292 Dinar (kr47,112) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)