Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02122 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 583 Dinar (₨27,455) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)