Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,962 Dinar (8,255,659 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)