Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,187 Dinar (9,621,407 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)