Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,586 Dinar (¥1,306,355) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)