Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,387 Dinar (﷼ 34,416,380) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)