Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20406 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 626 Dinar (元3,066) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)