Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,144 Dinar (C$3,049) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)