Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21243 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,022 Dinar (元33,056) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)