Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20403 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,421 Dinar (元11,867) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (41 minutes ago)