Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38103 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,631 Dinar (Dirham 12,155) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)