Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20474 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,897 Dinar (元43,453) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)