Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20616 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,828 Dinar (元42,822) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)