Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32147 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,886 Dinar (RM8,977) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (42 minutes ago)