Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33658 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,151 Dinar (RM9,362) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)