Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33921 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,911 Dinar (RM5,633) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)