Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33362 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,948 Dinar (RM5,840) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (20 minutes ago)