Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,196 Dinar (5,096 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)