Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14318 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,183 Dinar (8,262 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)