Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14195 LYD / MAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 629 Dinar (4,430 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)