Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,917 Dinar (R$ 6,577) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (32 minutes ago)