Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43278 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,620 Dinar (R$ 3,744) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)