Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,502 Dinar (€929) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)