Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31992 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,910 Dinar (RM9,096) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)