Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,889 Dinar (₩9,749,143) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)