Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00591 LYDX / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,751 Dinar (₩13,568,148) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)