Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 LYDX / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,566 Dinar (₩12,816,670) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)