Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,136 Dinar (₩10,527,509) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (32 minutes ago)