Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,010 Dinar (₩10,867,280) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)