Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,293 Dinar (₩11,572,363) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)