Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,939 Dinar (₩9,752,176) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)