Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,314 Dinar (₩11,628,840) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (37 minutes ago)