Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,888 Dinar (₩15,016,727) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (39 minutes ago)