Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,271 Dinar (¥352,602) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)