Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,166 Dinar (¥413,249) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)