Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00419 LYD / KZT
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 421 Dinar (100,442 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)