Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00429 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 424 Dinar (98,695 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)