Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,772 Dinar (CHF 5,391) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 2 hours ago)