Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,178 Dinar ($11,323) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)