Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,584 Dinar ($6,357) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)