Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33937 LYD / RON
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 609 Dinar (1,796 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)