Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33169 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 487 Dinar (1,468 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (42 minutes ago)