Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01715 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Taka 218,666) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)