Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01212 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (₨121,171) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)