Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01200 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,639 Dinar (₨136,639) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)