Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02383 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,934 Dinar (руб 123,110) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)